Thursday, January 6, 2011

Love my WW iphone app

WW gave us the best Christmas present ever, a free WW app for iphones. It is the best tool WW have ever bought out. I am so much more vigilant with my tracking now and while we were away on the Gold Coast it made looking up PP values when out so easy.
It has a tracker and so much more. I love the cheat sheets such as the cocktail one where you can look up and compare the PP values and make the best choice. We went out for dinner and I had looked up the menu befoe I went out, and planned what I was going to have to arrive at the restaurant and find the menu had changed and my choice wasn't available. No worries, whipped my iphone out and made a great choice. It has all the cusines listed so good choices are always at the press of a button.
You can use it in the supermarket to calculate the pp values using nutritional panel. Love it, love it, love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment